Nominations for the 2018 GPPCMA Board of Directors are now being accepted.
Service on the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of PCMA’s Board of Directors is an opportunity to help drive the decisions of our association, shape the future of our chapter, while also advancing your career.
Board service provides the opportunity to:
· Grow personally and professionally
· Develop leadership skills
· Gain unique experience in non-profit governance and program planning
· Make lasting connections in the industry
Do you know a fellow GPPCMA member who you believe to be an excellent leader? Do you have a passion for the industry and the drive to lead our chapter? Please consider nominating a fellow member or yourself. Self-nominations are encouraged. If you are nominating someone else, please confirm with the individual(s) you want to nominate that he/she is willing to be considered for the 2018 GPPCMA Board of Directors.
Open positions for 2018 include:
· President-Elect (1-year term)
· Secretary (2-year term)
· 3 Directors (2-year term)
Qualified candidates must:
· Be member of PCMA and GPPCMA in good standing for at least one year
· Make every effort to attend monthly board meetings, two (2) hours a month
· Prepare for Board meetings, one (1) hour a month
· Make every effort to attend GPPCMA chapter meetings and events, including the Chapter Retreat and Leadership Meeting
· Serve as a liaison with a committee and/or work on special projects throughout their term
Please complete the GPPCMA Board Application_2018 and send it along with your resume to Erica Keagy, GPPCMA Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 24, 2017, 5:00pm.
We need our members’ knowledge, expertise, and talents to help GPPCMA continue to deliver compelling value to members and the industry. Thank you for your support and assistance with this very important search.
Belinda Keota Harvey, CMP, CEM
Meeting & Tradeshow Manager
Produce Marketing Association
GPPCMA Immediate Past President
GPPCMA Nominating Committee Chair
Kevin M Kelly, CMP, CASE
Director of Meetings & Special Events
GPPCMA Past President
Nominating Committee Planner Member
Director of Sales & Marketing
The Study at University City
GPPCMA Past President
Nominating Committee Supplier Member