- This event has passed.
Leveraging Your CVB Relationship — It’s More Than Just Sourcing
October 26 @ 2:30 pm– 6:00 pm EDT
Please join us to learn how to work with and leverage the Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)/Destination Management Organization (DMO) of your destination. There’s more to a CVB/ DMO than just sourcing your venue. This session will explore different CVB/DMO models, available resources, and top tips for suppliers and planners. Speakers will include representatives from different sized destinations and planners who have benefitted from working with their destination partners.
- Gain a stronger knowledge of the offerings from a CVB/DMO
- Discuss available support from CVBs/DMOs, no matter the event size
- Consider the value of joining a CVB as a supplier
- Explore how to partner with CVBs/DMOs on solutions to current issues in event planning
- Network with other meeting and event professionals
- Ed Seiders, Director of Business Development, 20/20 Visual Media (Moderator)
- Jonathan Neis, Sales Manager, Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Kelly Albert, National Accounts Director, Visit Orlando
- Amanda Rodriguez, CMP, DES, Citywide Sales Manager, East Region, Visit Denver
- Lisa McGlashen, CMP, CEM, HMCC, Director, Meetings and Exhibits, ASCRS
- Kathleen Sullivan, CMP, Meeting Planner, American College of Physicians
2:30PM – 3:00PM: Registration
3:00PM – 3:15PM: Welcome
3:15PM – 4:45PM: Panel: Leveraging Your CVB Relationship — It’s More Than Just Sourcing
4:45PM – 5:00PM: Wrap Up
5:00PM – 6:00PM: Networking Reception
Directions & Parking:
Thank you to ASTM International for hosting this meeting. ASTM International is located at 100 Barr Harbor Drive, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Complimentary, onsite garage parking is available. ID is required to enter the building.
- Membership to the PCMA Greater Philadelphia Chapter is not required to attend. Guests are welcome.
- Already signed up? Bring a guest for 1/2 off the registration fee! Contact [email protected] for more information.
- If you are not a member, click here to learn more about membership.
- If you are a member of PCMA, but not a member of the Philadelphia Chapter, please contact [email protected] to add the Philadelphia Chapter to your account. The cost to add a chapter to your membership is $30.00.
- Early registration closes on Monday, October 23, 2023, at 8:00am. After that, only onsite registration will be available beginning at 2:30pm on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Click here to register or click on the blue button below.
Education Credit: PCMA PHL has been approved by the Events Industry Council (EIC) as a Preferred Provider of the above-listed continuing education course, which qualifies for CMP continuing education credit. Determination of continuing education credit eligibility or Preferred Provider status does not imply EIC’s endorsement or assessment of education quality.
If you plan to claim education credit, please register for this meeting with the same email associated with your EIC account. You will receive an automated message to claim credit after the meeting when the final attendee roster is uploaded to the EIC.
Accessibility: The ASTM International building is accessible. If you need additional accessibility services or have questions, please contact [email protected].