- This event has passed.
Chapter Meeting & Breakfast
February 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am EST
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Designing Meetings with Purpose
In this session, we will take a look at how you can incorporate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) into your event and organization. We will start with making the case for adding a CSR initiative and how this can benefit your attendees and organization, and how this can be implemented at your meetings. Then, we will look at real-life application of CSR through a series of case studies, both on a small scale and a larger, organization-wide scale. Finally, we will close the session with a showcase of potential CSR partners so you can begin working on CSR initiatives with right away.
1) Describe the benefits of implementing a CSR initiative to your attendees and stakeholders
2) Apply the lessons learned from organizations that have implemented a CSR Initiative
3) Compare potential CSR partners to see if they are a fit for your organization
Thank you to our sponsor and host!
Gold Sponsor – AIC Hotel Group
Host – Convene at Commerce Square
Agenda for Thursday, February 7th
8:00am-8:30am – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30am-10:30am – Opening remarks and meeting
- Prepayment is required for all attendees.
- Guest suppliers are limited to attendance at two chapter meetings before membership is required.
- Planner members can contact email@example.com if financial assistance is needed in order to attend.
- Discounting parking is available at LAZ Parking Garage, 9 North 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. A 20% parking discount is available. Tickets can be retrieved at Convene’s Front Desk. Rates: 30 Minutes/$6.00 | 1 Hour/$13.00 | 90 Minutes/$20.00 | 2 Hours/$26.00 | 12 Hours/$30.00 | 24 Hours/$32.00.
- Upon arrival at Two Commerce Square, please stop at the security desk in the main lobby. The security team will provide a temporary security pass to the building elevators where you can take the lifts to floor 2. Once off the elevators, please make a right towards the welcome desk.
- Click here to see a list of who is attending.
From the Community Service Committee
We will be supporting Purses Full of Hope at this event. Purses Full of Hope is a collaboration of passionate and powerful women who strive to give love and support to women seeking safety and shelter in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area by delivering purses filled with toiletries and a handwritten message of hope to local shelters. The women they reach may be affected by domestic abuse, homelessness, substance abuse and other traumatic situations.
At this event, we will be filling new purses with toiletries, books, and other items found on this list. Please help by bringing a new or slightly used piece of jewelry that can be included. Please consider also bringing new toiletry items, makeup, perfume, books, and journals. Items that are not permitted are cash, giftcards, perishable items, razors, or anything with sharp edges. We will supply notecards at the event for the handwritten messages. Thank you for your help supporting Purses Full of Hope!