- This event has passed.
July 11, 2022 @ 5:00 pm– July 12, 2022 @ 2:30 pm EDT
Join us for the PCMA PHL Chapter Retreat on July 11-12! This year’s Chapter Retreat will be held in-person at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square in Lancaster, PA, and will include opportunities for education, networking, socializing, and fun! The agenda is as follows:
Sunday, July 10, 2022
- 4:00 PM: Hospitality Suite Open
Monday, July 11, 2022
- 2:30-4:30 PM: Registration
- 2:30-4:30 PM: Community Service Activity – We will be filling 100 tote bags for Heart of Surfing, a non-profit organization that offers free surfing and skateboarding lessons for families with autism or other developmental disabilities. Please bring donations to include in the bags. Suggested items (in any amount) include sunglasses, chap stick, beach balls, flip flops, spray bottles, candy, water bottle, toys, frisbees, footballs, and bubbles.
- 2:30-5:00 PM: Hospitality Suite Open
- 5:00-7:00 PM: Opening Reception
Tuesday, July 12, 2022:
- 6:30 AM: Group Walk (optional)
- 8:00-9:00 AM: Registration
- 8:00-9:00 AM: Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-9:05 AM: Welcome, Chapter Updates
- 9:05-9:15 AM: State of Industry/Trends
- 9:15-9:25 AM: Sponsor Presentations
- 9:25-10:15 AM: Chapter Committee Activity: Help Your Chapter!
- 10:15-10:30 AM: Break
- 10:30 AM-12:00 PM: General Session: Harriet Stein, RN, MS, Big Toe in the Water; Creator, Take Pause Mindfulness Program
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00-1:05 PM: Discover Lancaster and Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Welcome
- 1:05-2:30 PM: Best Practices Roundtable Activity: Bring your best business/professional “hack” to share with others.
*Agenda is subject to change. Attendees are encouraged to arrive a day early (July 10) to experience all that Lancaster has to offer. Contact Sara McWilliams, PCMA President Elect, for information on things to do before the retreat!
- PCMA PHL Member and Faculty Planners – $50 registration fee
- PCMA PHL Supplier Members – $60 registration fee
- PCMA PHL Student Members – $15 registration fee
- Register at https://na.eventscloud.com/retreat2022.
- Membership to the Philadelphia Chapter is required to attend the Chapter Retreat. If you are a member of PCMA, but not of the Philadelphia Chapter, contact [email protected] to add PHL to your membership for $30.00.
- Negative Covid test requirement: Please take a Covid test the day you are departing for the Chapter Retreat to make sure you are negative. Please take a photo of the negative test and share it when you check in at registration. Free tests are available at https://www.covid.gov/tests. A rapid test offered by a doctor or testing facility is also acceptable. If you test positive, your registration fee will be refunded.
- PCMA PHL has been approved by the Events Industry Council (EIC) as a Preferred Provider of the above-listed continuing education courses, which qualify for CMP continuing education credit. Determination of continuing education credit eligibility or Preferred Provider status does not imply EIC’s endorsement or assessment of education quality.
Hotel accommodations: The Lancaster Marriott is offering complimentary rooms for planners for the nights of July 10th and July 11th, and discounted rooms for suppliers at $129.00 plus tax for the nights of July 10th and July 11th. Planners, please book your room at the $129.00 rate. The room fee will be waived prior to when you check in at the hotel. The cutoff date is Friday, July 1, 2022. To make a reservation, click the link below:
Book your group rate for PCMA PHL Chapter Retreat
Thank you to our host and sponsors!