- This event has passed.
Heroes & Villains Halloween Party and Silent Auction
October 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Please join us on Thursday, October 25th for the Heroes & Villains Halloween Party and Silent Auction!
Everyone loves a hero! That is certainly true.
But sometimes playing a bad guy or gal is fun, too.
Come dressed as your favorite alter ego. Not a dress-up person?
Then wear your favorite player’s jersey to show your support.
Cash prizes and raffles for best costumes and participation!
This year’s silent auction will help support the PCMA Education Foundation and the South Jersey Veteran Resource Center. The silent auction will showcase outstanding trips, hotel stays, tickets to local attractions and other items provided by our supplier partners. For more details about making a silent auction donation, please click here.
Click here to register now to attend!
The silent auction is now open for online bidding!
To register for online bidding, either:
1) Visit https://GPPCMA.givesmart.com and click “register now” to create a Givesmart account, or
2) Text the message gppcma to the number 52182
Once registered you can bid by either:
1) Using your smartphone, or
2) Texting the ITEM number and an AMOUNT to the number 52182 (For example, “109 500” means you want to bid on item #109, in the amount of $500) or
3) At the event find a concierge volunteer with an iPad and they will be happy to take your bid
- All successful bidders will receive a confirmation text.
- After the auction concludes at approximately 7:15pm on Thursday, October 25th, winners will receive a notice they’ve won and proceed to check out. Then they will receive a receipt via email or text.
- Registering requires a credit card – Guests who attend the event and win an auction item will be able to pay by cash or check at the end of the evening if they prefer.
- Non-gift certificate items must be picked up the evening of the event. They are not eligible for shipping.
- Don’t forget to have your phone charged for the event!
- If you attend the event, please pick up your item at the checkout area. If you are not attending and win, the auction item(s) will be mailed to you within a week.
- For questions related to mobile bidding, please contact Greg Kamprath, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions concerning registration for the event, please contact Erica Keagy at email@example.com.
Registration includes open bar, food buffet and entertainment.
The event time is 5:00pm-8:00pm. The silent auction will close at approximately 7:15.
Parking – The Field House validates parking for $10 if you park at the Hilton Garden Inn/Standard Parking Garage lot on the corner of 11th and Filbert. When you get to the Field House, you will get a stamp that will act as your validation when you leave the lot.
Entrance – The Field House has two entrances and the main entrance for this event will be the “Market Street Entrance” above Jefferson Station (old Market East Station), and below the escalators of the PA Convention Center entrance by the Marriott Downtown sky bridge. Directional signs will be posted.
Many thanks to our host and generous sponsors!
Click here to see a list of who’s attending!