- This event has passed.
Holiday Fundraiser & Chapter Awards Celebration
December 2, 2021 @ 5:00 pm– 8:00 pm EST
Please join us for the annual holiday party and awards events to celebrate our chapter members and leaders, industry friends, award recipients, and the holidays!
This year the event will also include our annual auction with exciting items from hotels, restaurants, wineries, and more!
• Thursday, December 2nd, 5:00pm-8:00pm
• The Notary Hotel, 21 N Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
• Parking at The Notary is valet only. The rate is $24, plus 25% tax = $30.00. Information about additional parking options is available by clicking here.
At this event, we will be collecting blankets and warm coverings for Prevention Point Philadelphia. Prevention Point Philadelphia is a nonprofit public health organization providing harm reduction services to Philadelphia and the surrounding area. Please bring a blanket (any size or material, new or in good condition) to the event to help support this worthy cause. Sleeping bags, throws, and comforters are accepted.
Please consider making a donation to the auction. Click here for more information.
Thank you to our host and sponsors!
- Membership to the PCMA Greater Philadelphia Chapter is not required to attend.
- If you are not a member, click here to join today. PCMA is offering hardship pricing. If you need help to join, please call 877-827-7262 or email email@example.com.
- If you are a member of PCMA, but not a member of the Philadelphia Chapter, please call the membership department at PCMA HQ to add the Philadelphia chapter to your account. The cost to add a chapter to your membership is $30.00.
- PCMA PHL is closely monitoring CDC and local guidelines regarding mask and COVID-19 standards. As the event nears, we will post and communicate event procedures. Masks will be required when not actively drinking or eating. Vaccine cards will be checked at registration. If you cannot be vaccinated due to a disability or recognized religious beliefs, please contact us to discuss alternative means of participation.
- There is no virtual option for this event.
- Questions? Contact Erica Keagy, PCMA PHL Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-220-1232.